- Rail cars that hoboes ride.
- Railroad defect detectors and signaling systems.
- Wyoming boxcar ride with the delirium tremens.
- My Maine freight train ride took me to Nova Scotia, Greenland and Iceland.
- Protected: Deported from St. John’s, Newfoundland, to Barrow, Alaska, and the cops who used my bad situation to their advantage!
Tag Archives: cars that hoboes ride
“BOXCARS” Boxcars are my favorite rides on freight trains. Boxcars haul almost anything and everything. From frozen orange juice to bagged concrete; the boxcar hauls it all. Me, inside the doorway of my boxcar when the outside temperature was 10 … Continue reading
Automatic Block Signaling…(ABS) The basic concept of ABS is that the track is divided into Blocks; sections that are protected by Block Signals. A block is the section of line between two consecutive block signals. Trains operate by a track warrant … Continue reading