I’m a professional hobo of almost 24 years of continuous freight train hopping.
I started hopping freights in 1989 and have only just begun to slow down a bit.
This blog of mine is a collection of many short stories of my most memorable train hopping trips.
I hope all enjoy!
Hobo “Shoestring” ~~~~~~~
- Rail cars that hoboes ride.
- Railroad defect detectors and signaling systems.
- Wyoming boxcar ride with the delirium tremens.
- My Maine freight train ride took me to Nova Scotia, Greenland and Iceland.
- Protected: Deported from St. John’s, Newfoundland, to Barrow, Alaska, and the cops who used my bad situation to their advantage!